12.13.2010

Deck the Halls

It was Saturday and,
My house still needed picking up. 
The laundry was slowly but surely getting done.
Groceries still needed to be put away. 
I'd yet to shower, and it was after four. 
John was studying. 
And all I wanted to do was make this, so I did:
Homemade Christmas decorations?
Why not, after all, I am my mothers daughter
and I'm trying.

I can't believe it's almost Christmas.
Which means, it's that time of year again.
Thanks to my ever so talented sister
here is another Candrian family year in review, 
video style...naturally.
Enjoy!

7 comments:

alexkhulme said...

fun! i have something similar that i want to make, but its gonna have to wait til after finals :(

Xoxo Grandma said...

Love the trees! They are too cute. I'm proud of your crafting skills.

Cynthia Lovell said...

LOVE IT!!! Great Video!!! Love your crafting as well!!! Good for you!!! Can't wait to see you two!!!!!!

Lovell Family said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

those are soo cute! I'd ask you to teach me how to make them, but let's be honest, I'm not nearly as crafty as you.

Colie said...

I'm glad that the Giants made it into the family video!

Anonymous said...

hey I have similar trees on my to do before christmas list.. can't wait to see you guys tues