8.26.2011

DC, Part 3

Saturday:
Saturday was beach day. Can you think of a better way to spend your weekend than at the beach? I sure can't.

We discovered that neither me nor my sister have the best lung capacity. Thankfully the hubs pulled through for the both of us so we could enjoy the rest of the day doing this...


Yep, we pretty much need the beach in close proximity in our future.

These ducks may look cute, but one of them thought my toe was food and decided to take a bite. That's right, I have now been bitten by a duck. Five minutes later while soaking up some rays, he took a turn on the sister.

Just chilling on the beach on a Saturday afternoon:



I couldn't think of a better way to end our vacation than maybe it getting extended.

Wish granted!

Due to another storm that rolled through, I got to spend another night with just me and my sister. Just like old times, only this time we didn't get to share a bed.

John on the other hand had to get back in time for school, poor boy, and ended up getting one of the last seats out of BWI that night. He had his own adventure flying home, like not actually getting to our house until 2am, and having to be at school by 8 the next morning. What better way to welcome you back from vacation than to be thrown right back into the swing of things?

We are now just coming over post-vacation depression. Next trip up: Utah in a month!

1 comment:

Cynthia Lovell said...

LOVE your vacation posts!!! It was really FUN being on the East Coast with the two of you!!!