6.06.2011

Did you know?

Rumor has it that Oklahoma has more shoreline than any of the other 48 contiguous states. I've even heard it said that Oklahoma has more shoreline than the east coast and gulf coast combined. Almost to crazy to believe, I know. But people say it's true, so if it is, there's something you can add to your database of pointless facts.

True or not, Oklahoma does have more man-made lakes than any other state. Which means, in a matter of 30 minutes or less, we can visit 5 or 6 different lakes.

So, visit the lakes we do on our Sunday night strolls. 



7 comments:

Xoxo Grandma said...

Beautiful Sunsets...makes me want to paint!

Lovell Family said...

beautiful pics!

Anonymous said...

SO pretty!! ANd super cute pic of you and johnny boy! ps I would pretty much do anything to have you guys out here:)

Jennifer Lovell said...

I had no idea that you had so many shores to enjoy. They sure make for some pretty pictures! Thanks for the happy feelings of sharing your cute faces with us again today.

Lauren Kay said...

I like your hair like that. You look really cute. Also, John's nephew was flirting with me in sacrament meeting on Sunday. I can't remember his name, he's the youngest with red hair. He's pretty cute, it was hard not to smile and wave back :) (PS. I'm sure he's like 4...)

Kristin said...

Cute pic!

Cynthia Lovell said...

Love the posts! Love the pictures!!!