3.24.2011

Happy Happy Birthday Mother Dear

Today is this ladies birthday, and let me tell you, another year older and she's still looking young as ever. 

I sure do love this mom of mine. She's one of my best friends in the entire world, and even though I've caused her many gray hairs over the years, I feel lucky to be called her daughter.

I look up to her in so many ways, and I hope that one day I can become half the mom that she is. I've never met someone who is as selfless, considerate, and caring for other people as she is, to the point that I feel guilt, as her own daughter, that I don't have more of those same qualities.

Mother dear, I love you so. I hope you have the best birthday possible.

Happy Birthday! xoxo

P.S. Tobias came home, just in time for your birthday!  It's a birthday miracle.

3 comments:

Nick & Dana said...

happy birthday to your mom. you are so sweet :)

Xoxo Grandma said...

Oh, thank you...I wasn't on a computer yesterday and just read this today! Thank you for the flowers, phone calls and wonderful e-mail too. oxxo

Colie said...

Happy Birthday, Mom!