6.20.2011

Successful attempt

When I found out my friend wanted an ice cream cake for her birthday, I gladly jumped at the chance to be the one to make it for her instead of allowing Cold Stone or Baskin Robins the honors.

Thankfully, she trusted me enough with this task, even after finding out I've never actually made one before. Mud pie, yes. Ice cream cake, never even attempted. But how hard could it be, right?

I don't think you can really go wrong with cake and ice cream, which is why I decided to throw some brownie into the mix, too. If you can't go wrong with cake and ice cream, you really can't go wrong with cake, brownie, AND ice cream.



Calorie overload and all, this was totally worth busting my butt, or gut, at the gym for. 

5 comments:

Xoxo Grandma said...

Seriously, that looks fabulous!

AJ Candrian said...

Wow. That looks delicious! And I'm craving cake right now.

Jennifer Lovell said...

Oh, man. Talk about torn between wanting it badly and trying to be good...

Lindsay said...

Yes please!!!

Rees said...

That looks amazing, you should share the recipe