11.13.2013

November Goal

I completely forgot to blog about November's goal, so, here's my long overdue post.

This month, I will be going to bed early. And when I say early I just mean by 10pm.

I'm queen procrastinator. And queen of staying up way too late for nothing than to stay up late. I mostly wasting time, only to regret it in the morning when my little munchkin wakes up before I'm ready to. I thought maybe, just maybe, it would be nice to feel a little more rested in the morning. And we all know I suck at sleeping, so I thought by going to bed early, I could at least try to ensure I'd get a little more shut eye in...even when I wake up way too many times in the middle of the night and have a hard time falling asleep. Oh, the genes I've inherited.

Here's to a month full of more sleep. More sleep! Sounds glorious, right?

2 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

I didn't know you were a bad sleeper. I thought that was just Britt. I generally sleep great (knock on wood) though I know those days are short-lived.

Xoxo Grandma said...

Cute new header, I should follow your example.