7.25.2013

Hello

I completely forget about blogging these days. Is it fading out? Perhaps, but until it's entirely dead, I'll keep it up sporadically, since my actual journaling is far more abandoned.
P is in the funnest stage right now. And by fun, I mean B-U-S-Y. But busy is good and I love it. It also means I'm pooped at the end of every day, and I constantly wonder how anyone is capable of having more than one child? I'm convinced no one has a child more busy than mine.
He's quite the talker, which he's always been, but even more so now. Everyday he learns a new word, and he'll pretty much repeat, or at least TRY to repeat, anything you ask him to say. It's rather adorable, but I swear he's supposed to be my baby a little bit longer. How is he 14 months already?
Ask him what any animal says, and he'll happily tell you. Ok, just cow, dog, cat, bear, monkey, lion, snake, cat, whale, and bird. A good enough list for now. Ask him if he wants a bath and he'll take off down the hallway towards the bathroom, ready to climb into the tub. Ask him if he wants to go outside, and you're his best friend. Bring him inside and he hates you. But only for a second until you distract him with something else...namely food. He'll love you again. He understands pretty much everything you say to him, and generally obeys. The word NO, on the other hand, means absolutely nothing to him. He could careless about toys. Dirt and water on the other hand are his best friends. He's turned into quite the climber and gets into and onto everything he shouldn't. He loves to give kisses...even to strangers. He has a silly face, and loves to show it to you when you ask him. He's a ham, and he loves to make you laugh. If you laugh at something, he'll laugh right back. If he does something you think is funny, be prepared to see it over and over again, accompanied by his hysterical laughter. He enjoys eating lemons, for nothing more than to make his sour face and make everyone around him laugh...over and over and over again. His fake laugh is my favorite. And for the most part, he's the happiest little boy I could ever ask for.
Oh how I love him and his energetic self. He melts my heart on a daily basis, and I constantly wonder how I got so lucky to have him as my own. Life would be terribly boring without him, that's for sure.

7 comments:

Lorena said...

What a cutie! So much fun to see all the ways his personality is starting to manifest itself as he gets older.

Brittany said...

Ahh, what a rascal. I love him. I wish you were close by so he could play with my kids. They'd get into so much trouble.

AJ Candrian said...

Oh my goodness, I adore this little boy! Can you please make sure he practices daily how to say, "Aunt Andrea." Much appreciated!

AJ Candrian said...

P.S. Please don't stop blogging, I love reading your posts!

Xoxo Grandma said...

Yes, I agree, he's adorable & funny & I love helping him learn new words.

Jennifer Lovell said...

He looks so easy to love, and yet my "parenting makes me tired" emotions flare up just by looking at those pictures :). I'm glad you ended this post with my favorite type of kid photos, of him sleeping. Mothers are entitled to that kind of peace, the best kind!

Cecilie said...

Don't stop blogging! Without Google Reader I don't read blogs as much anymore but I'm loving catching up on yours. Keep me posted please!