5.29.2012

Family


The past 10 days have been all sorts of awesome.
With my mom back in town for 10 days, and my dad joining us last weekend, 
we were starting to feel extremely spoiled over here with everything they did for us.
Then again, we're both the youngest, so that's nothing new (I kid) 
but having my parents around, helping out with pretty much everything, 
you name it, they did it, it was heavenly.
And I miss them dearly already.

Thanks mom and dad for taking such good care of us. 
What would we do without you?
Come back and visit anytime!

4 comments:

Stephy said...

He's so cute. Not your dad although he is handsome for sure. I'm so happy you had a pleasant trip. Loves...

AJ Candrian said...

I think Preston looks like a good mix between you and John in this picture.

carla thorup said...

Preston! oh what a great face.

and i like your padres too ;)

Jennifer Lovell said...

Amy, you have such awesome parents! I love hearing about your relationship with them. Preston is such a beautiful boy, I can't get over it!